- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 2-3 small carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons chicken bouillon*
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 8-ounce can tomato sauce (most of the can)
- chopped cilantro, to garnish
- Slice the cauliflower in half, then in half again. Cut off the stem from each quarter and discard.
- Chop the cauliflower into 1-inch pieces. Place 1/3 of the cauliflower into a food processor and pulse in 1-second intervals until it looks like rice. Remove to a bowl and repeat twice more.
- Peel a couple carrots and roughly chop. Add to the food processor and pulse again until it looks the same as the cauliflower.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the chicken bouillon and stir together. When it is hot, add the cauliflower and carrots.
- Add salt, chili powder, and cumin.
- Stir occasionally for about 7-10 minutes, or until the veggies are tender.
- Slowly stir in the tomato sauce. You don’t have to add the entire can. Just until it looks good to you.
- Cook for another 2 minutes. Add more seasonings to taste.
- Remove from heat, sprinkle with cilantro, and serve hot!