- 1 lb lean Ground Beef
- ½ cup low-sodium Beef Broth
- 1-2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 medium Onions
- 3 Green Bell Peppers
- 5-6 Mushrooms, halved
- 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 slices Provolone Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Brown the ground beef in a nonstick skillet.
- Drain excess fat from skillet and add broth and worcestershire sauce to beef. Continue to cook on Medium until liquid is absorbed. Salt and pepper the beef as desired.
- Turn the heat off and arrange cheese slices over ground beef – cover pan and allow cheese to melt.
- Cut peppers and onions into large pieces and place in a medium bowl. Add mushrooms and toss with 1 teaspoon olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper as desired.
- Grill veggies over medium heat until crisp tender, turning as needed. (Or roast in a 400 degree oven for 10-15 minutes until crisp tender)
- Divide veggie mixture between 4 bowls. Top with beef divided equally among bowls