- 2 cups cooked quinoa, at room temperature or chilled
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoon red OR white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 1 small lime)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl combine the cooked quinoa, mango, red pepper, green onion, black beans, and cilantro.
- In a small bowl combine vinegar, olive oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper and stir with a fork or a whisk. Pour on top of salad. Stir to combine. Chill the salad for at least one hour before serving.