- Coconut Oil, for greasing the pan
- 1/2 bunch asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 1 heaping cup)
- 1 cup thinly sliced leeks, both white and green parts
- 6 whole eggs, beaten
- 2 oz. chèvre (soft goat cheese)
- Sea salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F and generously grease an oven-safe skillet with coconut oil. Heat the skillet over medium heat, then saute the asparagus for 5 minutes. Add in the leeks and saute until the vegetables are tender, about 10 more minutes.
- Season with sea salt and pepper and pour the beaten eggs over the top, using a fork to make sure the vegetables are completely covered. Crumble the goat cheese evenly across the top, then place the skillet in the oven to bake until the top is lightly golden, about 10 minutes.