- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 4-oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 tsp each sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 2 mango’s, pitted and diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup chopped scallions
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp finely grated lime zest
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- In a large skillet, heat oil on medium-high.
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and black pepper.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook for 1 to 2 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- Add mango’s, bell pepper, broth, scallions, mint, lime juice, lime zest and garlic and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to medium, partially cover and cook for 5 minutes, undisturbed, until chicken is cooked through.
- Add rice to skillet and stir to combine. Cook for 1 minute to heat through.