- 1 large green bell pepper
- ¼ cup pizza or marinara sauce
- ¼ cup grated cheese
- a pinch of red pepper flakes
- a pinch of basil or parsley
- as many toppings as you can fit
- Pre-heat your oven or toaster oven to 350F.
- Slice off each of the four sides of your pepper and lay flat on a baking sheet. Top with sauce, then cheese, followed by any and every veggie you want.
- Bake for 10 minutes, flipping your oven to broil towards the end to make the cheese nice and bubbly.
- Add a pinch of red pepper flakes and basil/parsley if desired and dig in!