- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 2 chicken breasts, chopped into small cubes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cabbage
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 heaping tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp freshly chopped ginger
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- Crushed red pepper, to taste
- Romaine Lettuce Leaves
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Add chicken, garlic, onions, salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through.
- Add the carrots, cabbage, and green onions, cooking an additional 4-5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- In a small bowl combine the sweet chili sauce, ginger, chunky peanut butter, and soy sauce, and crushed red pepper. Stir until smooth. Add to pan along with chopped cilantro. Stir until blended in and heated through.
- Spoon mixture into lettuce leaves