- 2 bell peppers
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup white mushrooms
- 1 cup broccoli
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Dice the mushrooms and broccoli, or whatever vegetables you have on hand.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix eggs, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and vegetables.
- Cut peppers into equal halves and clean them.
- Pour a quarter of the egg / vegetable mix into each pepper halve, adding more vegetables to the top to fill in any empty space.
- Place on baking sheet and cook approximately 35 minutes or until eggs are cooked to your liking.
Makes 2 servings