- 5-6 chicken breasts, cut into 2-3”
- 1 cup pineapple, 2×1” cubes
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1 ½” squares
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1 ½” squares
- 2 tablespoons dijon or stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped cilantro
- Combine the marinade- mustard, honey, coconut oil (melted), apple cider vinegar, and salt and pepper. Combine the chicken and marinate in a large zip lock and marinate overnight or for at least few hours.
- Cut the pineapple, red and green peppers into 2” chunks. If you are using wood skewers make sure to soak them first, then place the chicken, pineapple, and peppers, alternating, onto the skewers. (You can also put all the chicken on the same skewer, and do the same for the pepper and pineapple to make the grilling a bit easier as chicken can take the longest depending on the size of your pieces.)
- Grill on medium-high, about 4-5 minutes each side (flip carefully), or until cook through with nice deep brown grill marks. Make sure your grill grate is oiled to prevent sticking.
- In a small blender combine the melted coconut oil, honey, lime juice and cilantro, blend and place in a small dipping bowl.