- ¾ cup liquid egg whites
- 1 cup rolled oats,
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Greek Yogurt Sauce:
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons almond milk
- In a blender, combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Heat a griddle or large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Spray with a non-stick cooking spray. For best results, allow pancake batter to sit and thicken about 5 minutes while griddle is heating.
- Pour about ¼-1/2 cup of batter onto griddle. Flip when bubbles on top burst, about 5 minutes. Cook for another couple of minutes and until pancakes are golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter.
- While pancakes are cooking, stir Greek yogurt sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Sauce recipe makes 2 servings.
- Divide pancakes and sauce recipe into two servings and enjoy!