- 1/3 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/2 cup grated orange carrots
- 1/2 cup grated purple carrots
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- First grate the carrots and set them aside.
- Then put the almonds together with the dates into a food processor or blender and process until a sticky mixture forms. Add this to the grated carrots, stir in the rolled oats, the coconut flakes, the cinnamon, and the vanilla extract and knead it with your fingers, so it all sticks together. Form about 12-15 energy balls depending on the size you want.
- After you’ve formed the balls, roll them in some more coconut flakes.