- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 1/2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
For the dressing:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 teaspoons honey or maple syrup
- 3 teaspoons organic cane sugar
- 3 -4 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare the quinoa according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
- Once the quinoa is cool, place it in a large bowl and add the chopped broccoli, onion, and dried cranberries. Toss together.
- Put all of the ingredients for the dressing in a jar with a lid. Shake well to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well to coat.
- Serve immediately. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.