Everyone wants to look and feel their best.
But with so much crazy information on the market today, it’s more confusing than ever before.
And that’s why today I’m breaking down my 6 keys to a lean body for you – so I can help you break through the noise and clutter and just get down to what works!
- Prioritize daily movement – aiming to move at least 30 minutes per day is truly a game-changer. Prefer counting steps? Aim for 10k per day.
- Eat protein with every meal – women can eat a piece the size of her palm (about 20g) and men should eat two palms.
- Stop mindlessly snacking – cut out calories between meals.
- Eat vegetables with each meal – and some fruit too. Women should eat a serving the size of her fist and men should eat two fists.
- Strength train 2 to 3 times per week – I recommend working on this with a professional!
- Don’t drink your calories
If you want support and accountability with any of the above, be sure to reply to this message. I’ll find a time for us to chat ASAP to how we can help.