- 4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 2 large carrots , scrubbed, peeled and coarsely grated
- 1/2 cups head of red cabbage , finely chopped (about 2 )
- 2 cups raw kale , finely chopped
- 1 large apple , peeled, cored and diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (or other dried fruit)
In a small bowl, whisk together the apple cider vinegar, olive oil, honey, salt and pepper. Set aside.
Place the carrots, cabbage, kale and apples in a large bowl.
Mix in the lemon juice.
Add the almonds and dried cranberries.
Pour the vinaigrette over the top and toss.