Did you know that when couples work out together, the exercise can have a physically and emotionally positive impact on the partnership? Both partners come away with feelings of synchronicity, cooperative spirit, and shared passion. Throw in some endorphins and the body transforming effects of fitness and you have a spicy mix!
Benefits of working out with your partner . . .
1. It keeps you motivated. You’re more likely to keep each other accountable and stick with it.
2. Allows you to spend more quality time together, leading to improved bonding and intimacy.
3. Gives you additional encouragement and opens up the opportunity for friendly competition.
4. Is a way to become more physically attractive to one another.
5. Makes it easier to get involved if you’re hesitant to take the fitness leap alone.
6. Shows you are concerned about each other’s fitness goal, and better overall health & wellness.
7. It’s a fun and great way to expand your social circle.
In addition you don’t have to make a choice between spending time together and working out. Getting fit and healthy can be a passion you share together.
Here at Movimento we have lots of couples working out together with great success!
In honor of Valentine’s Day we invite current Movimento Fitness members to bring along your significant other this upcoming Friday Feb 14th for a complimentary session to share the love of fitness with you! Please let us know ahead of time and we will put your other half in our schedule!
250 – 16 RENAULT CRESCENT, ST.ALBERT, AB T8N 4B8 | 780.459.6684