[vc_row 0=””][vc_column][vc_column_text 0=””]
- 3 cups granola
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla greek yogurt
- Toppings: blackberries, raspberries, chopped almonds, pistachios, dried cranberries, shredded coconut, chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix the granola, almonds, cinnamon, and peanut butter until combined.
- Press the granola mixture into an 9-inch pizza pan lined with parchment paper.
- Chill for an hour to set. If you’re in a hurry, freezing for 15 minutes will do the trick.
- Remove from pan, then top with yogurt. Add your favorite fruit and toppings. Serve and enjoy!