Happy Canada Day!!!
In honour of long weekends and hot days I want to help you enjoy ICE CREAM completely guilt-free this summer!
All you need is a blender and few ingredients to create this SWEET reality!
Who doesn’t love ice cream on a hot summer day!?
But since ice cream is laden with fats and sugar, it’s best the real thing for special occasions when you are working on improving your health.
That’s why we want to share with you our top 2 favorite nutrient-packed homemade recipes you can make that will actually benefit you instead of grow your waistline.
Check them out! AND let us know which one is your favorite!
Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 3 tbsp no sugar added PB
- Sprinkle of salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Sprinkle of cinnamon (optional)
- Freeze bananas, cut into chunks
- Blend bananas once frozen
- Add all other ingredients and pulse to combine
- Blend on high until smooth
- Top with peanuts
Cookies & Cream
- 2-3 very large ripe bananas
- Any milk you prefer
- Sprinkle of Salt
- 1-2 cookies of choice
- Cut and freeze bananas
- Blend until they start to smooth
- Add 2-4 tbsp milk of choice and salt
- Add cookies once smooth
- Eat right away or freeze a little longer for a harder texture