Want to hear something crazy?
The way you speak to yourself directly impacts the way your body looks and feels.
It’s not just about exercise and food!
We become what we believe ourselves to be. We become the emotional weight we carry.
And today we want to share a few ways that you can actually change your body with your words and thoughts.
This is NOT crazy woo-woo stuff – it actually works! Ready?
- Release the shame and guilt you may be carrying. This, of course, is easier said than done, but if you want a strong, healthy body, it must be done.
- Speak to yourself like you would speak to a best friend.
- Develop strong connections with others who are like-minded and share similar values. Humans thrive on connection, but sadly, we are more disconnected than we’ve ever been.
- Forgive those who’ve hurt you. Holding on to negative emotions shows up in our bodies in a variety of ways.
- Ask for help. It’s ok that you can’t juggle it all alone. If being healthy in mind, body, and spirit is a priority for you, you’re going to need people in your corner.
Is this resonating?
So – where to start?
This is going to be different for everyone. For some, it might be reconnecting with an old friend. For others, it might be connecting with the trainers and members here at Movimento for support from like-minded people with similar goals. For others, it might mean opening old wounds and having difficult conversations.
But at the end of the day, releasing what’s weighing you down emotionally and finding people to be in your corner is key to being your physical best.